New Version 2.2.57

This is a general discussion area, open to everyone. You can chat about anything provided you follow our Rules of Conduct. (see Announcements)

Moderator: iPool Moderators

pot_shot

New Version 2.2.57

Postby pot_shot » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:43 pm

Hi Anyone Having Problems Opening Pool and its Not redirecting you to The new download page Use This Link For New Version > http://www.thepoolclub.com/downloadpool.php
You Might Get a Message Saying (Windows Defender SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app from starting. Running this app might put your PC at risk.More info) > Click on More info Then Click Run To install ipool ! it . is Safe !

The Game is Migrating To a New Server. Main lobby is the 1st to be Moved Over. There is Lots To Do To Correct Errors,
Please be Patient. They will be Fixed as Soon as Possible Along with the Moving of the Tourney lobby and Tourney system and The Voodoo Lobby. Onto The New Server. . Please Be Patient ! We will be adding Time To Players Accounts due to the inconvenience. Caused With The Server Switch/Upgrade

WalkingDead

Re: New Version 2.2.57

Postby WalkingDead » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:44 am

Thanks...:)

pot_shot

Postby pot_shot » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:35 am

The Games Ratings Have been Fixed Now ! Tourney/Voodoo Lobbys and The Tourney schedule Will Be Loaded Up ASAP Onto The New Server And A Few Other Fixes :o

Xizer

Postby Xizer » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:51 pm

Playing for 20 mins now. Lag and disconnections all over the place. :evil:

And what makes you think people on iPool are interested in the top 64 breaks on semi pro on Snooker? (Top left main screen)

Hold_On

Postby Hold_On » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:58 pm

Xizer wrote:Playing for 20 mins now. Lag and disconnections all over the place. :evil:

And what makes you think people on iPool are interested in the top 64 breaks on semi pro on Snooker? (Top left main screen)

I saw this post right after you posted it. I passed the issue on and I have heard the issue should be resolved now. Let me know if you have anymore problems like this.
As far as the 'top 64 breaks' issue, just another bug to be addressed but not affecting game play. Same as the message board being iSnookers. There are a few other bugs similar but like I said, they will be addressed and they are not affecting game play.

Xizer

Postby Xizer » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:20 pm

Is it an idea to add gameplay against a computer? I mean, I'm waiting for like 30mins now for someone to enter the lobby and play a game but unfortunately.... :shock:

Hold_On

Postby Hold_On » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:34 pm

Xizer wrote:Is it an idea to add gameplay against a computer? I mean, I'm waiting for like 30mins now for someone to enter the lobby and play a game but unfortunately.... :shock:

I will pass the idea along.

I understand the difficulty getting a game in. Until the evacuation of Williams Lake due to the wildfires, all lobby's and tourney system would have been in place, keeping more traffic on the game for a longer period of time. It's very unfortunate for the game but much more unfortunate for the residents of Williams Lake that as of today have not been allowed to go back home.

j.h.christ

Postby j.h.christ » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:43 pm

Don't hold back on any updates please. You got a keen one here awaiting info.

Hold_On

Postby Hold_On » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:55 pm

j.h.christ wrote:Don't hold back on any updates please. You got a keen one here awaiting info.

Most know that the Tourney system is in place now. http://209.208.71.50/ipool/mtourney/mtourney.php
There are a few other things that need done or fixed but nothing that's hindering playing games or tourneys.
We of course need players more then anything.
A change in advertising is happening.
A mass email will be sent, as well, to past players, which will be an effort to get some of them back on the game.
Our Facebook page is getting a lot of likes and traffic at the moment. Some of those likes are coming onto the game as Trials and some have already Registered.

WalkingDead

Postby WalkingDead » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:17 am

Thank you.

Return to “General Discussion”