*P.R.E's Admim Rules and Guidelines - Updated 29 June 2015*

Tourney's/League's Created by Members.. All info that the host/hosts, running the P.R.E., will be categorized in here by topic

Moderator: iPool Moderators

jUstcAllmEdOc

*P.R.E's Admim Rules and Guidelines - Updated 29 June 2015*

Postby jUstcAllmEdOc » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:44 pm

1) The P.R.E. section is for discussion by the host/hosts/entrants of the P.R.E.'s and is not to be used by anyone else.. Anyone not following this rule will be dealt with accordingly..

2) All Prizes/Donations are to be sent to justcallmedoc@thepoolclub.com before any Event starts.. Please forward your Memir or Swreg receipt, which has your code # shown on it.. Should this be a code you have won Previously and want to donate it, please add details. If your donation is one you have no receipt for (old code), please state this in your email..

3) We no longer can break down codes, mainly, because the purchase price is so low.. What is donated is what it is for Prizes..

4) Host/Hosts of P.R.E.'s should email me, once the event is completed, details on winners and their Prizes..

5) Should I find that any of the codes donated have been used for anything other then the donation to the event, I will consider it a mistake and bad book keeping, on the donators part and simply remove the days from the account the code was used for.. Before removing any days from an account, I will contact the donator involved, with a chance to send me another donation to cover this mistake..

6) Memir games is not responsible for Prizes offered up for the P.R.E.'s..

*** If a Host/Hosts of the P.R.E.s, run these events, without following the rules, specifically the rule about sending the Prizes/codes to justcallmedoc@thepoolclub.com, PLAYERS/entrants need to know that these Prizes/codes, being sent out by the Host/Hosts, will be still registered in the Host/Hosts (purchasers) email addy and not the Winners of the Prizes/codes email addy, unless the Host/Hosts sends a list of the Prizes/codes to justcallmedoc@thepoolclub.com asking for ownership to be changed and asking jUstcAllmEdOc to email the winning Prizes/codes to the winners.***

Additional Rules and Guidelines may be added at anytime and all are subject to change..
Should changes be made, the date on the topic title will be changed at that time..
Please watch for updates..

Should Host/Hosts/Entrants feel I may have missed adding something or simply want to make a suggestion, feel free to email me.. jUstcAllmEdOc@thepoolclub.com

Return to “P.R.E.'s (Player Run Events)”